lauantai 23. tammikuuta 2010

Went for shoes came back with a car...

I have been listening to radio recently and one question they posed to the listeners. Smart economy, which referred to a "shopping" trip which started in search of something and ended with something completely different.. like went for cigarettes came back with a camel.. I thought it was completely stupid, but this morning as I biked to the store in -20C weather feeling like my face was going to explode or just fall off.. I thought to myself.. why not buy a car or a face mask or something.. Then in the store, which happened to be the biggest store around "what mistake", I tried to find all the ingredients for my wifes delicious pasta sauce. They had all possible kind of seeds and nuts from other side of the world, but peeled sunflower seeds seemed to be a rarity.. I was so close in buying some crazy seeds.. instead I got the right seeds, but got swedish coffee and a metal measuring cup and a bit of chocolate totally not in the list. At the same time I was thinking of I wanted a coke or Mt. Dew just to finish off the shopping agony.. But Finnish stores dont seem to hold cold beverages near the checkouts.. WHY NOT??? It is just the thing I wanted but was too full of chopping to go all the way back to the "milk" section where cold drinks are.. I am sure it is those dentists that have deviced this evil plan to keep people from drinking soda for their thirst..

Well anyhow everything went pretty well in the end, I made it home with my face and all.. Halle made delicious meal and we cleaned the home!! It is amazing and clean now! Thank you Halle.

H&P

Ei kommentteja: