tiistai 19. tammikuuta 2010

Officially getting better

According to Finnish government past Monday was the most depressive day of the year 2010, I didn't exactly know how this was decided, but apparently 2009 newly unemployed and Christmas and something had caused that the past day was the worst of the year. Pretty bold statement...I wonder if the past year had two "the worst days of the year" as the financial crisis started to dig into finnish pockets and working places? Or was the past monday selected so it could be closer to year 2009...the further we get from it the better?
One friend of mine said that time is all just invention of man and that everything only happens in "now" I didnt have the heart to tell her that if she thinks of "now" she has already referred to the fact that there is past and future.. and so there is a continium of events or happenings... time I suppose..
Right now I feel deprived of it... I am sitting here at school and waiting for photocopier to do its job of copying 2240 copies of paper, then I need to bike home and from there to the swimming hall.
Is it possible to swim fast enough to jump out of water? for all those physics nerds? I dont konw, I believe it is hard work, but I have a monofin and determination to try tonight with my friend Niilo. He already challanged me for a bet on the matter but I chickened out... I dont konw if it possible. here is one man trying... BREACH,
But that does not qualify as he does not completely break out of water..
Ok microbiology papers...hope you have breached out of the machine already, I want to go home!

P&H

2 kommenttia:

Tuomo kirjoitti...

Sure you can breach, have to just go fast enough..

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Dateline Oulu. Breaking news: On the 2241st printing of microbiological data, an organism broke the copier mold, lept off the page & out of the water to become the first mono-Finn to walk on the surface. We are calling him a "unique" specimen, & naming him PTM-1 for now. He appears to be mumbling, we believe, in French, "Don't put me in the dryer!"