Why does Garfield always hate Mondays? What is so special about Friday anyway.. I feel on most Mondays that I am glad it is week day again..I made it through the weekend.. Weekends are full of action and going and going and things are supposed to happen just because it is weekend.. Well I think partly because of the anticipation and stress of planning the whole weekend is part of it. During the week I just bumble along to school, sin in classes and after classes I read or do something. It is all structured around school and I don't have to create anything to do..
So I guess yes, I love Mondays. It is the day that promises the whole week, is the herald of four more days of structured easy t handle weekdays. I don't have to travel to anywhere or anything. Then comes Tuesday and so on.. I think everybody knows the rest.
So all and all have a good week and enjoy the weekdays, every day is a gift and beautiful in their own way..Monday would not be so relaxing unless Sunday and Saturday were before it with their full program..
Oh and I hope you feel better soon Wini!
P&H
Famous! (for the internet)
10 vuotta sitten
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti