I think the first too much was my phone, which I bought and am happy about.. it is shiny new Nokia xpress music phone with touch screen.. and there are way too many musical and phone settings and gadgets.. I have difficulties answering the phone.. So Too much new tech gadget for one weekend. Don't get me wrong I love gadgets and things, but this one is bit tricky still.. I for example have all my contacts on the sim card, but none on my "adress"/"phone book" and I cant find them.. so I only have Halles number..

I took the black one. here is an article about the phone someone wrote if you want to know more..
Secondly too much happened with our friends, who we went to visit.. We wanted to play some board games.. So we took one with and we knew they had bought a new one during christmas.. We arrived at Their place commenced boardgaming and played till 5am... from 7pm.. only interrupted by eating and sauna.. That was too much.. we are still half a sleep today and now it is 8:30pm.
The games we played:

Pandemic, prevent microbe world domination by team work and everybody wins!

Build power network in Germany or in USA and buy power plans to light up the populace..

Colonize Spain, or at least try to spread your men correctly for the best possible score.
Hopefully we are welcome an other time for a visit... sorry guys it went so late.. but when you are having good time..time flies..
Meat Club or as our friend Niilo calls it, Meat Clubbben, gathered for the second time. This time me and Halle prepared Entrecote steaks and glazed carrots, with delicious salad and creme burlee for dessert. Halle was so suspicious of the meat and our kitchen got way too small during cooking part of the meet. But finally when she sank her teeth into the meat it was all smiles. It was a success, the meat was tender and tasted very good. I hope everybode had good time.. but the Creme Burlee. (Came from France as a impulse buy as I love creme burlee) It was in a sachet and all I needed to do was to mix the contents into 400ml (1,6 cups) of milk/cream and boil, let cool for an hour, pour the caramel sachet on top of the cold creme burlee and stick into oven for 5 min to create caramel surface..
We had 4 lovely ramakins for them and all, but the caramel sugar was way too much. much too much as we joked "can I have one creme burlee and a jack hammer please" but eventually we broke through the hard shell and anjoyed the dessert.
Thank you for our friends for eventful "much too much" weekend and let's do it again. Life without too much every now and then is just much too much of just the right amout.. Blessed week for all and hopefully I learn how to answer the phone and how to send txt's soon..
P&H
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti