Last trip from Helsinki to Oulu was very much like our holiday, some quality snacking, last minute rush to the gate and..surprise surprise..1h delay at Helsinki.. Then 45min wait at Oulu airport.. and in the end we were calculating that the train would have almost been the faster choice.
This is not so straight forward though as I know my dear American cousin took one of those "fast" Pendolino trains this year.. the trip should have taken some 4hours or something like that.. and yes..the Italian train broke! to not my surprise as I have been on Pendolinos when they have broken.. I think their problem is either too little or too much snow at wintertime and during summer it is too hot or just too something else.. Such a shame as the French TGV trains, expensive...Yes, but fast YES too.. Would be very nice here in Finland.. I could consider a train ride from Oulu to Helsinki if it took...say, perhaps 4hours.. That would be no problem for TGV.
Well end is well all is well.. Thank you all for your prayers and Christmas wishes we received as we arrived home! We are happily home and ready to start the new year!
H&P
Famous! (for the internet)
10 vuotta sitten
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti