Research is fun, exciting and takes whole bunch of time.. I just came home and it is 8pm.. by all calculations that is a full working day as I recall my day at school started at 10am.. I suppose by some standards that is only a moderately long day, but I believe my wife feels like that is definitely a long day..
I was discussing about my work and possible new ways to study and explore the subject at hand. It was very exciting and I am getting good new ideas to take with me to USA when I go in Feb.
I was also offered a room, an office to spend my free time at.. when ever I have any if I do. Of course with it comes computer and desk and shelves and..a key and hopefully a coffee maker or something. Is it worth having a room away from home to spend time in?? should I not work at home?
Well pro/con scale says, work at work relax at home..
Talking of relaxing I have been thinking about getting a new phone, namely a I-phone.. the new apple gadget with all kinds of things and programs and what not.. but do I need anything else than a phone, the kind I now have? Mom said that internet is really handy to have for checking email, my brother measures his biking speed from his mobile GPS. Do I need to be more connected? yes sometimes it is lovely to check the time table of a train or a bus or something like that online, but email? GPS? I have heard so many people telling me how they love to turn off their phone and just feel free... why get even more connected and even more trapped?
I know I love gadgets and little games and all kinds of stuff that I can do with my possible new phone.. and time time goes to waste even faster with the newest thing... well I think of it again tomorrow as I go see what the greedy operators have to offer phone wise...
Famous! (for the internet)
10 vuotta sitten
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti