perjantai 14. toukokuuta 2010

Roads and Pictures

Oh my,
As I started to bike towards the Uni from where we lowly med students usually live I thougt it would be a piece of cake.. The Oulu people always say how wonderful their bike paths are.. well I decided to try them.. I followed the signs as long as I could find them and when in doubt I used my own sense of direction.. I got lost twice and this was not due to my bad sense of direction.. It was due to lack of signs and horrible bike paths.. Something needs to be done..
And then the photos.. yes I do have camera phone, and yes I have talked about not having photos anywhere for people to see specially the digital kind.. So here are som photos I have taken with my camera phone since I got it earlier this year.
This is Tuomo and Pinja on her brand new bike from grand parents. She was mastering the bike and Vilho was totally wanting to ride the bike.. even though his feet would not even reach to the pedals..
Here is me in the phantom hall, where unsuspecting plastic (not metal) heads are waiting for our arrival next fall for practise drillings.. I was working on my research as you can clearly see..
This is actual sunshine at February seen from the school cafeteria... It had been a long time and I had to snap a photo as the big yellow appeared ovet the horizon during midday.-.-
One could say Vilho was taking steps towards the right direction here... towards the Oulu university dental school... the first steps are importnat.. "if you dont watch where you go you might end up anywhere" (ask Halle is you dont belive me..)
Vilho and Pinja playing at grandpa and grandmos hallway.. Always fun to throw stuff down the stairs right?

Well there they are some selected shots from my phone.. It takes fairly good photos in good light, but in a dim light dont bother..

Pekka

Ei kommentteja: