
Today was a great day as I got to know that I aced my exam, got A for microbiology class.. as I re-took the first exam, which I failed first, but was the best one this time around.. Secondly it was so lovely and sunny outside that I only wore shorts and a short sleeve shirt. and finally I got to know that I actually do have real work and pay at uni this summer at least for 2 months. That was great.
I originally went and talked with the keeper of Uni money and she suggested that I stay as I have these past months.. 20% pay--> 1 day a week work.. I told her that it is not acceptable... that I need at least 50% pay and more would be great.. So she agreed but told me that she needs to talk with my supervisor who is in Brazil... So I got a call at 4pm (end of finnish working day) from the keeper of uni-money.. and I go to meet her.. She tells me that she has talked to my supervisor, who had told her that 50% is not enough and that at least 85%.. so I ended up getting 100% pay in the end for two months!
God is Good and organizes things so wonderfully!
Only one more exam to go, next week thursday and I am done from the pre-clinical studies and have 3 years of clinical studies ahead of me... looking forward to that very much!!
Enjoy the warm weather!
H&P
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti