It has been now above freezing temperatures for a week and the amount of snow is still little higher than I would like it to be.
Roads are clean and all the long frozen dog ownes specials are being uncovered. Thanks to that it is also a smelly time in Finland in the spring. It is also light, as at 6am it is already light and every day it gets lighter earlier and earlier. Soon our bedroom curtains need to be changed for something thicker or we need to get used to sleeping in direct sunlight.. Perhaps some cutout roller blinds.. we saw in a SAS flight magazine... I think they have Helsinki, New York and Tokio or something.. Could be nice, and would bring some big city feel right into our bedroom!
We are all waiting for the summer to get warm too... just barely over 0C is not very warm yet, even though after long winter it feels tropical..
I only have 2 courses to go before our clinical year starts and we get to start working on real people and do real things like drilling and filling...
I will try to keep up to date with the blog little more often now, as the days are getting longer and warmer and BBQ season is upon us!
Pekka
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti