Matriculation Examination (high school finlas) is graded I-L corresponding to latin names such as I=Impropatur and L=Laudatur and so on.. I find all this so very confusing, of course it is very nice to be able to arrange people in some sort of order of quality or skill, but the grades are not very suitable comparisons when one considers doing some work abroad and have to translate ones papers into an other scale..
In scale 1 to 10 todays weather is 8+ and looks like the week is going to get better. I just hung 3 loads of laundry outside to dry.. in just 4 hours our sheets were dry and done. I feel so very productive today so I decided to write little on this blog..
this past weekend we were at Ellis again for some eating and keeping company and checking Ellis medication over now that I have some knowledge about the medication.
Eating was good as always, Elli makes mean Karelian Stew and is always such a generous with her desserts. Thanks to her I ate way too much. Tiina and Halle made very nice salmon and "smashed" potatoes.
Tiina and Vilho came for a visit and they were such a joy!! both of them, but specially Vilho is such a photogenic little boy with energy to smile and make faces for you if you just have the patience to befriend him first.. here are few of the special shots..
Some ready made food disappeared too. The photos are taken at the table where his attention was taken up by food and he was sitting in place... other photos turned blurry as he was in a hurry to find something interesting just outside of your chosen frame..
Elli was feeling little under the weather because of her back pain. Yet that didnt keep her from helping me with the apple trees, which I pruned to perfection... and took most of the big branches stiking up away leaving them looking rather small..
We also checked out the trees which are to be cut down from her back lawn... it is going to be quite the work camp.. so any voulenteers?? Ok we will do it all together this summer between research frustrations..
Ok now back to microbiology book,which is so not calling me to read it, but I have the exam on friday wether I read for it or not..
Happy spring to all
H&P
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti