Hi, long time no write... Well I have to say returning from GA was a trial by jet lag.. I made it back in one piece after gruelling 22h air travel. At 19h point I was ready to curl into a ball and cry, my throat was like sandy desert with sandpaper trimmings.. It wasnt helping that "local time in my head" was 4am.. I made it bravely, even if I say so myself, home and slept for a little bit. Then was reunited with my lovely wife and shared my cheezit and noodles and face cream and what not.
Next week I was in agony because some opportunist bacteria had colonized my exposed throat and it was nearly impossible to sleep.--> I slept possibly 4h a night.. keeping Halle awake too. Now I have gotten over the sore throat souvenir and am faced with 4 exams in 2 weeks.. and of course some papers to write and few other assignments..
In the mean time, time went along as it has since it started to go...and I passed my 30th year, or time passed by me 30years.. I dont really feel so much older, but have to say that at Christian medical students meeting I felt myself little old at times, even though it was very good experience!
Next weekend Miros babtism, then to Ellis and then nowhere I hope!
Our home turned a new leaf in wireless technology as we enabled wireless internet and have now the possibility to use computer in the livingroom instead of bedroom!
Thank you all for gifts and happy b-day wishes!!
Pekka
Famous! (for the internet)
10 vuotta sitten
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti