torstai 11. maaliskuuta 2010

One more time

This week is coming to an end and again I am on my way off, to Kalajoki this time. It makes fifth or sixth weekend straight that I am away from Oulu. Then I will try my best to stay in Oulu and relax for a while. Also my courses are coming to and end or at least I have some exams on the way.. one tomorrow and an other next wednesday.. But they are nice, exam always means one less exam to do and one exam closer to completion of the whole course.. Although I dont really want to think how many exams I still have to go before I am done.
Halle ordered new glasses today, red rims and pink and stuff. Should be very exciting, as she will change her look next week!
I told my friends how exciting and great it was that Halle made a decision on her glasses.. as it was not so easy and straight forward to pick the glasses.
My friends told me that they also had lost their ability to pick things with just one glance and then be done with it.. One said he takes shoes from the store and then the very next day takes them back and starts the whole things over... I dont know about my friends but I find it little disturbing.. to lose that one so manly ability to just pick the first thing that comes and then live with the consequences for how ever long the something you picked in a hurry lasts..

More snow is coming every day even though I have adjusted to the summer already... it is light till 6pm and also by the time I get up in the morning.. so it is time for weather to warm up too! Oh well we will wait till the power of the sun beats down the piles of snow that are already so big that it is predicted that by the time summer ends there will be some snow still left.. (how finnish to thing of the end of the summer before it has started..)

Good week(end) for everybody!

H&P

1 kommentti:

Tuomo kirjoitti...

as per defenition, when there is snow left after the summer and new starts piling on it --> it is the start of ice age.