keskiviikko 4. elokuuta 2010

Schools in.....again..

Today I finally folded, I paid my tuition... 87, 000 euro cents... so 87€... which will cover me for the next academic year.
We arrived here in Oulu few days ago from Helsinki. It has been nice to just lounge around and get the feel of things before the madness, which is dental school begins again.. Note that we have learned something from last year, when we came the day before the first day of the year. Also this week is our holiday together as this summer has been pretty much filled with work and more work and Halles exciting trip to France where she went for 2 weeks.
Today the rain is sprinkling down with refreshing droplets and little lightning and thunder just to give us the Summer holiday weather ala Oulu... Thanks for that..
We also went around to finally change Halles driving license and bank cards to her new married name... 3 years after the deed, but better late than never.. The police (DMV) asked for money, the others just filled the forms. Oh and the baby is growing at the normal rate, kicking up a storm in the morning and after meals. Next Friday we will get some new photos of our Pulla as we have our second and last ultra sound time with Finnish Neuvola.

My school year looks horrible on paper and I have a feeling it is little bit like that in real life too. Days start at 8 and end at 4pm, some of the boxes say 100%attendance needed... well I hope everybody is in class othervice it does not look good.. :)

I have not yet had a meeting with my supervisor about my summer work, I thought it was not good, but I think it will be ok and I need to start thinking about the poster for my Italian conference... So I think tomorrow I will try to meet up with him.. Other than that our plan for this week is to relax and chill.. and hope for warm weather in between.
It is so lovely to be home again!!

H&P

Ei kommentteja: